Thursday, February 12, 2009

finally....and now what?!

tech info: hensel Contra/Integra monoblock fitted with Waffer 100 softbox to model's right
Camera: Canon EOS digital SLR

After years of thinking and being asked about it, I am making my first cyber attempt at the web via blogger. I actually wanted to start with a web page, but it seems like that is not going to happen any time soon.

So now what? I have nothing to write about.

I shoot for fun and sometimes for work. I will mainly post the "fun" photos, just because I do not think anyone would be interested in looking at a CEO signing a contract, lots of people in suits, or the portraits of the entire trading staff of a bank (more suits).

The girl on the photo above is Juliya. She is a model working in Tokyo, and she happens to be my neighbour.






1 comment: